Robert A. Aird, Inc. has been in the construction contracting business in the Baltimore/Washington/Northern Virginia region since 1975
we currently furnish and install:
· Plaster (new and restoration)
· Stucco (new and restoration)
· Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
(new and restoration)
(Sto, Dryvit, Parex, Total Wall)
· Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation (SPF)
(BASF Walltite, Demilec)
· Troweled and Sprayed Acoustic Insulation
· Secondary Water Barrier behind Primary Cladding
(Sto Guard, Henry, WR Grace, Carlisle, etc.)
Robert Aird is the National Trainer for the Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry (AWCI) EIFS - Doing it Right Course in North, Central, and South America. Rob is also on the board of directors for
Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA).
We employ approximately one hundred men, no piece workers, and mainly all in house employees. Our foremen are all trained in CPR/ AED and First Aid as well as being OSHA card-carrying competent scaffold builders. We are a bondable company and a letter of intent to bond can be issued upon request.
Thanks for your interest in our company!