Robert A. Aird, Inc. has been in the construction contracting business in the Baltimore/Washington/Northern Virginia region since 1975
we currently furnish and install:
· Plaster (new and restoration)
· Stucco (new and restoration)
· Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
(new and restoration)
(Sto, Dryvit, Parex, Total Wall)
· Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation (SPF)
(BASF Walltite, Demilec)
· Troweled and Sprayed Acoustic Insulation
· Secondary Water Barrier behind Primary Cladding
(Sto Guard, Henry, WR Grace, Carlisle, etc.)
Robert Aird is the National Trainer for the Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry (AWCI) EIFS - Doing it Right Course in North, Central, and South America. Rob is also on the board of directors for
Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA).
Our workforce is all in-house employees, we have no piece workers or labor subcontractors. We employ approximately one hundred men, and our foremen are all trained in CPR/ AED and First Aid as well as being OSHA card-carrying competent scaffold builders. We are a bondable company and a letter of intent to bond can be issued upon request.
Thanks for your interest in our company!